Money means different things to all of us. And what colors our attitudes toward it, or what we want from it, is a highly selective thing.
That's why, at Alden Financial Services, we make it our priority to get to know you as a person. Not only do we want to provide you with the most complete course of action possible, but we also enjoy working for people we like.
Once we complete the initial process of setting up your investments, it doesn't end there. We'll monitor the progress your money is making. And we'll meet regularly with you to make sure your investments reflect your current life circumstances.
Some of our services include:
• Investment Planning: plan for your financial future (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs and more)
• Retirement Income Planning: distribution of your assets in a tax-advantaged way (IRA, 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), Pension and Profit Sharing)
• Business Planning: establish company retirement plan (401(k), simple IRA, SEP IRA)
• College Funding: prepare for your child/children’s future (529, ESA)
• Estate Planning: preserve your assets (update wills and titling)
• Risk Management: protect your assets (life, disability and long-term care insurance)
Investments are not NCUA or MSIC Insured and are subject to risk including loss of principal amount invested. Investments are not deposits of or obligations of the credit union and are not guaranteed.